Translate

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Springfield to Mountain Home (or how a two hour drive takes seven!)

Nice warm day yesterday for the first official day of the Spring vacation!  Temps in the upper 50's allowed for 6 geocache finds and 70 pictures to be taken.  Nothing has been processed yet, but some of the pictures turned out well...

Ozark County Courthouse - Gainesville, Mo.
A very nice lady asked me where the tractor pull was being
held.  I guess my Kansas University T-shirt and camera wasn't
screaming "TOURIST" loud enough!

Douglas County Courthouse- Ava, Mo.
I'd REALLY like to know the story why the courthouse
no longer sits on the square and the square is a large parking lot.

My first low water crossing waymark (hopefully)
This was at a roadside park north of Ava - we had our
first picnic here at this park.

I HATE CABOOSE CACHES!!!!!  Found this one very 
quickly, though.  This nice example is in Rogersville, Mo.

No comments:

Post a Comment